- Our Products
- Melt Flow Indexer
Melt Flow Indexer
Hexa Plast Melt Flow Indexer is used to measure the flow behavior of a molten thermoplastic material.
As per ASTM D 1238, IS 1133 and so many equivalent standards.
Melt Flow Indexer has defined as the mass of polymer, in grams, flowing in ten minutes through a capillary of a specific diameter and length by a pressure applied via prescribed alternative gravimetric weights for alternative prescribed temperatures.
Auto MFI (Melt Flow Index Tester)
With the valuable assistance of skilled team of professionals, we are offering an extensive range of high quality MFI. Highly acknowledged for remarkable features like long operational life and superior functionality, the offered flow indexer is widely used for the measurement of different flow rates in various national and international standards. Further, in order to provide the best quality, offered flow indexer is strictly tested by our skilled quality controllers on various quality parameters.
The MFI Tester measures the rate of extrusion of a Thermoplastic Material through orifice of Specific Length and Diameter under prescribed conditions of temperature and pressure. Hexa Plast MFI Tester is built to measure Melt Flow Rate with greater accuracy as prescribed in different national and international standards.
- All Indian Standards, ASTM, DIN, BS Standards and many other equivalent Standards.
MFITester is used to measure the flow rate of different Polymers. The generated values helps to distinguish the different grades of Polymers. Because of the fact that plastic materials are seldom manufactured without incorporating additives, which affect the processing characteristics of material like stability and flow ability.
- Hexa Plast provides Melt Flow Indexer with customized controller keeping in mind the process of test.
- Precise Temperature with accuracy of + 0.1º C.
- Microprocessor based digital timer with facility to select number of test, cutter time, buzzer indication on completion of test and advance buzzer indication for manual cutting procedure.
- Fully Automatic MFI is having facility to conduct to test independently by presetting the temp. of test, time & applying the required Load and it will directly give the result of MFI for individual test & average of all test.
- Determination of melt flow index of thermo plastic materials
- Definition: Melt flow index is defined as the rate of extrusion of molten resin under specified temperature and pressure through a specified size of die in 10 minutes. It is expressed in g/10 min.
- MFI Tester capable of maintaining tem. From ambient to 350°C
- Principle & Significance: This characteristic is primarily useful for measuring uniformity of flow rate of materials. This is used for grading of Thermoplastic material and their quality control i.e. in determining lot-to-lot consistency of resin. A material having high molecular weight has more resistance flow than the flow molecular weight polymer
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Automatic Melt Flow Index Tester
Hexaplast Melt Flow Indexer is used to measure the flow behaviour of a molten thermoplastic material.
As Per ASTM D 1238 IS 1133 and so many equivalent standards.
Melt flow indexer has defined as the mass of polymer in grams,flowing in ten minutes through acapillary of a specific diameter and length by a pressure applied via prescribed alternative gravometric weights for alternative prescribed temperatures.
Melt Flow Indexer
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Material||Melt Flow Indexer|
|Voltage||Melt Flow Indexer|
|Usage/Application||as per the customer|
|Power||Melt Flow Indexer|
|Packaging Type||as per the customer|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|